Sustainability Victoria offers a free investment facilitation service for projects that increase Victoria’s resource recovery. We work with current and prospective investors from within Victoria, interstate or abroad.
The investment facilitation service is delivered by Sustainability Victoria, a statutory authority within the State Government’s environment portfolio. This portfolio includes the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) and Environment Protection Authority Victoria (EPA).
As Minister for the Energy, Environment and Climate Change, Lily D’Ambrosio is responsible for this portfolio.
Sustainability Victoria can help you by
- providing data and information on waste and resource streams
- providing advice for business case development, approval processes and site planning
- identifying potential financial and non-financial support mechanisms across government
- coordinating your relationship with government
- facilitating introductions across industry, government, regulators and the community
- providing insight on the status and development of local end markets
- informing you of environmental issues and requirements
- advising on engaging with local communities
- helping you understand the government’s policy direction and its priorities
Sustainability Victoria has developed a suite of strategies to increase resource recovery in Victoria and ensure the state has a well-managed waste system that maximises the environmental, social and economic value of waste for all Victorians.