These mini tortillas are a great way to transform leftover spag bol into lunch. Tasty, filling and the perfect size for a lunchbox.
Minutes preparation and cooking
Degree of difficulty
Spaghetti mini tortillas
1 cup bolognese sauce
2 cups cooked spaghetti (or whatever pasta you have)
150g mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a 6-hole large muffin tin or a smaller 12-hole muffin tin.
- Lightly beat eggs.
- Reserve a small amount of cheese and sauce for later. Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Using tongs, twist spaghetti into each muffin hole to make a firmly packed tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with a spoonful of the reserved sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes or until golden brown and set firm. Allow to cool for 10–15 minutes in the pan before removing.
Variations: For a twist, add some grated carrot, diced sundried tomatoes, marinaded capsicum or sliced ham.