800g boneless chicken thighs
½ tablespoon smoked paprika
8 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
4 garlic cloves, crushed,
1 lemon, zested and juiced
3 tablespoons mint sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons honey
salt and pepper
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl or plastic zip-lock bag. Set aside 4 tablespoons for serving.
- Add the chicken, tossing to coat thoroughly. If you have time, allow chicken to marinate for 2 hours or more.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade.
- On a hot barbecue or frying pan, cook chicken for 5 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes. Serve chicken with a greek salad or grilled vegetables and drizzle with the extra yoghurt sauce.
Tip: If baking in the oven, cook for 25 minutes at 200°C. Place chicken on a foil covered oven tray or baking dish for easy cleaning.
Leftovers: Extra raw marinated chicken can be frozen and defrosted later for a quick meal. Leftover cooked chicken can be sliced and served as a wrap or sandwich filling or added to a salad.
Recipe from Summer TABLE by Jodie Blight.
Get in touch
Got a question or enquiry? We'd love to hear from you.