DumpInData is a free program for local councils, government agencies and other land managers to track and assess litter and illegal dumping in Victoria.
Information is entered into a database – via a mobile app or website – and can then be aggregated, analysed and visualised for reporting purposes in a special online dashboard powered by Microsoft’s Power BI software.
Pictured: A screenshot of a DumpInData Power BI reporting dashboard
DumpInData helps land managers to:
- report on litter and illegal dumping on-site easily with the mobile app
- evaluate illegal dumping programs and interventions efficiently
- conduct cost benefit analyses into litter and illegal dumping programs
- prepare business cases and grant applications to bid for funding and resources
- download your data into a CSV spreadsheet at any time.
DumpInData is a tool for land managers and is not for the public to report illegal dumping.
Start using DumpInData
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organise access to DumpInData for your organisation.