One of the greatest things people value about working at SV is knowing that we’re making a difference for the environment and the inspiration of working with other SVers who are passionate about what they do. At SV, you have the opportunity to work on exciting projects that encourage innovation, investment and growth in a new, low carbon economy.
We support professional development and continuous learning. We value our employees and encourage them to stay healthy and maintain a strong work-life balance. We also support our employees to live and act more sustainably in their homes and communities.
Our benefits include:
- Commuter club – myki (discounted rates for public transport)
- Bug-a-lug (bike user group & leg user group) activities and knowledge sharing
- Onsite weekly yoga class
- Onsite weekly massage ($15 per 15 minutes)
- Regular speakers on climate change, energy and resource recovery topics
- Confidential counselling service (Employee Assistance Program )
- Working parents wellbeing program
- Reward and recognition program
- All roles flex (flexible working options)
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Monthly social event
- Scholarships to Victorian leadership programs (competitive process)
- Career connections and opportunities within the Victorian Government environment portfolio
We support our employees to develop skills and career goals through performance and professional development planning and provide access to study leave and flexible work arrangements.