Objective: To increase the energy efficiency of selected stakeholders in commercial office buildings and households sectors
In three years we will see:
- an increased number of households will be better informed about what they can do to manage their energy use, know where to find help to improve energy efficiency at home and are acting on the advice
- an increased number of households who, when making major purchase decisions, will be incorporating energy efficiency into home upgrades and purchasing energy efficient appliances
- an increased number of commercial building owners will be making informed decisions to improve the energy efficiency of their properties.
In 2012-13 we will:
- provide households with guidance and advice on how to improve energy efficiency at home
- provide guidance, advice and targeted rebates to assist householders making major purchase decisions to choose energy efficient products and services as well as providing advice on retrofitting different house types
- provide advice and support to owners of non-premium grade commercial office buildings to help improve the energy efficiency of office buildings and building operations.
Top | Last updated 08/11/2012