Wednesday 17 February 2016
Presented by Swinburne University of Technology and Geotesta, with support by Sustainability Victoria.
- Are you involved in the design and construction of urban or civil infrastructure projects?
- Want to find out how to incorporate recycled materials in your next project?
Come along to this one day seminar to learn practical information, tips and advice on using recycled materials in the design and construction of civil infrastructure projects. Presenters include practising engineers, road authorities, academics and researchers – providing real life examples of how recycled materials can deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions in design and construction.
Session areas include:
- Recycled materials in pavement construction
- Recycled materials in pavements and civil infrastructure
- Residential subdivisions, civil design, stormwater drainage and WSUD
Watch this video and discover the benefits of using Recycled products in pavement construction
Date: Wednesday 17 February 2016
Time: 8.45 am to 3.30 pm
Venue: Swinburne University of Technology, Room AMDC301, AMDC Building, Burwood Road, Hawthorn, VIC
Download seminar flyer and registration form below.
For more information contact Geotesta p: (03) 95628808 e: firstname.lastname@example.org